The Alliance Hospital Center currently has adequate equipment for the effective management of several oral diseases, both in its simple and complex forms.
The Center has a very comfortable dental office with the following elements:
- A modern dental chair;
- A complete sirobox (turbine, contra-angle, water spray and air);
- A surgical light;
- A dental x-ray;
- Ultrasonic scaler;
- A negatoscope;
- An autoclave (class B plus brand);
- A vacuum;
- A compressor.
And as materials, the Center has an ad hoc dental arsenal for the provision of quality care, we quote:
- A complete kit for conservative care (amalgam, composite, cement and others);
- A complete surgical kit for the management of both periodontal diseases and pure or even maxillofacial oral surgery;
- A kit for preliminary prosthetic and orthodontic care.
Thus, qualified dental personnel can carry out the care of numerous pathologies.